Saturday, February 20, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 51

Taken: February 20, 2010, approx. 5:30 p.m.
Location: Old Railroad Depot, Healdsburg, CA

Another sort of self-portrait for today. Those are my feet clothed in my birthday present from last year - a pair of high-top black leather Chuck Taylors. I went on three separate photo searches today and came home empty handed. I gave up and was on my way back from a walk near my office, following the old  railroad tracks when I looked down.  This is the result.

We got up unusually early (for us anyway) to go to the Santa Rosa Farmers market. I was at my desk and writing by noon and was there most of the day. A long day of writing that's left me little left to put down here.

I'm sure I'll have something to write tomorrow. Took this with the trusty K100D and edited it slightly in Photoshop.

No comments: