Monday, February 1, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 32




Taken: Februrary 1, 2010, approx. 2:10 p.m.
Location: Brentwood, CA

I saw this window this afternoon when I was pulling out of the Whole Foods parking lot in Brentwood. It just reminded me of somewhere else, some place not L.A. Like the window of an artist's house on a side street in a city in Europe or upstate NY or even Cape Cod. It's as if it's a window into another life, another world.

I know it's a bit of cliche but the clarity and detail, and white white of the background, make me happy.  It's also very different from most of my previous photos and since I'm beginning a whole new month, why not do something different?

It was taken with my K100D with a focal length of 124mm. Very slight editing in Photoshop.

1 comment:

igetcreative said...

That looks so much better cropped like this… makes the window the central point and not so lost in the background! Love it!