Tuesday, February 9, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 40

Taken: February 9, 2010, sunset
Location: Palisades Park, Santa Monica, CA

Well, it's time for me to say goodbye to the City of Angels for now. Looks like barring any last-minute developments, I'll be heading north tomorrow. I have a feeling I'll be back in L.A. soon but after more than two weeks away from wine country, I'm anxious to return.

So, I'm waving so long with a tasty Umami truffle burger (thanks Susie!) and one last image of the sun setting over the Pacific, So Cal style. It will be good to sleep in my own bed and I won't even mind the pugs taking over half of it. And also to discover what images await up north.

This shot was taken with my K100D and edited in Photoshop.

1 comment:

Graham Flashner said...

Get the fuck out of here; that's so beautiful it doesn't look real!