Monday, February 8, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 39


Taken: February 8, 2010, 2:10 p.m.
Location: Burbank, Ca

Had a meeting in Burbank today and thought it was lucky that I had to park on the roof of the building -- it was so clear I figured snapping a few shots up there would give me some good choices for today's photo. Without fail, none of them won me over quite like this one which I snapped leaning out my car window while waiting at a red light off on Alameda. Funny how these things work.

I'm a sucker for the way these glassy buildings reflect the sky and loved how this one mirrored the clouds even as it was set against them. Coolness. Though I'd have been happier if I had more time to get the exposure right. Serves me right for not pulling over and doing this right. Live and learn.

Taken with my K100D and edited in Photoshop.