Monday, April 26, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 116

Taken: April 26, 2010, 11:30 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, Ca

It started to rain tonight. Haven't been keeping up with the weather reports so the inclement turn of events caught me by surprise. Here I was getting used to the sunshine.

Isn't that just how life is, always sneaking up to bite you in the ass? Shoulda known it was coming by the tenor of the sky this afternoon. I stepped outside for a break and it was heavy with bluish gray clouds. You could smell rain. But I didn't believe my eyes and ears. I'm so used to the lovely last few days, I figured whatever was stirring would pass on by with barely a whimper. Not quite. Spring's showers ain't done with us yet.

My husband tries to make sure we always have fresh flowers in the house. It's a wonderful idea and not too expensive if you dont care what kind of flowers you buy. We've got several vases around the house and every other week or so, he brings new flowers home to replace the old ones.

He doesn't think I notice but I always do. They make me happy.

Probably, I should tell him. Tomorrow I just might.

1 comment:

PUGLOVER22 said...

I LOVE THIS!!!
THIS PHOTO SHOULD BE BLOWN UP AND FRAMED