Wednesday, April 21, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 111

Taken: April 21, 2010, 10:30 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, CA

This is likely to be one of the rare shots of my husband, Ignacio. He doesn't like his picture taken and he really doesn't want to be a subject  -- in photos or conversation -- of this blog.  I certainly don't blame him for wanting to maintain his relative anonymity here and I've tried to respect his wishes.

I asked him for permission to take and use this image -- it's of my husband with our youngest pug dog, the one whose name translates to "little devil."  The truth is he's a little sweetheart most of the time. He just loves to be the center of attention, loves to snuggle and cuddle and do all those things that my other pug (aka the Old Man) doesn't really have the patience for.

But even in this shot, you can see the devil in his eyes. Trust me, it's in there.

No comments: