Monday, April 19, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 108

Taken: April 18, 2010, 11:56 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, CA

I'm calling this old school. And it's right under the wire too. I snapped this just before midnight. I first used a cameras like this when I started taking pictures as a kid.  My dad had one and he let me use it, believe it or not. I'm pretty sure I eventually broke it though.  I want another one of these -- I'm dying to try my hand again at the larger format cameras now that I'm taking pictures every day.  Maybe I'll find a working one before the end of this project.

These are part of a bunch of old cameras my husband and I have collected over the years. Between  us, we have quite a few and he puts them out around the house like art.  I love the look of these cameras. Like I said, old school baby, old school.

Like me. Well not old school, just old and exhausted.

1 comment:

Rebecca Palm* Gallimaufry Photography* said...

I can't believe you have those!!! I have always wanted an old Rolleiflex!!!!! They are not so easy to find. WoW! :-)