Monday, March 1, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 60

Taken: March 1, 2010, approx. 4 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, CA

Today is day 60. Wow. I should have something special but unfortunately, I'm still sick, felled by a sinus infection and who knows what else. Thus today's photo. I shot it while I was in the car waiting to go inside to see my doctor. That blue near my eye is a reflection from my glasses but the red on my lids, that's real. I wanted to try and capture the moment in all it's awfulness.

Besides, I had absolutely no energy to get out of the car and take a proper photograph. So here's me, feeling like shit.  I know it would have been braver to get the full-on looking right into the camera shot (and believe me, I took that one) but gimme credit at least for not going black and white. I sure as hell  thought about it.  Taken with my K100D. As for the editing, well a girl doesn't give away all her secrets.

Excuse me while I go back to bed.

No comments: