Wednesday, March 3, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 62

Taken: March 3, 2010, approx. 3 pm
Location: Healdsburg, CA

Since I'm posting Day 61 and 62 at practically the same time, I figured I might as well stick to a theme. In yesterday's shot, you got one view and today another. That's my bedside table as currently configured. Almost everything a girl needs to get through a hellaciously noxious sinus infection nee cold. Except for a bottle of scotch. But then again, me and scotch, we parted ways awhile back and remain but passing acquaintances.

Got me a cheap-o thermometer (made in China doncha know) and the damned antibiotics, some natural stuff that's supposed to ease my sinus headache (the jury is out on its effectiveness) and sooth one's throat. Oh, and my probiotic acai berry juice next to my mug of freshly brewed coffee (gotta keep the caffeine addiction fed). Over on the right is one of the dozens of Moleskine notebooks I own (and leave everywhere around the house, my car and office) because a writer is always writing, even if it's scribbling fever-addled notes I may or may not be able to decipher later.  The sunglasses came in handy for  that sinus headache I had that was so bad, I couldn't even stand even the light of a darkened room.  Ever eat ice cream too fast? That's how I felt for two days straight. Ouch.

The only thing not in the picture is my iPhone but that's because I used it to take the photograph, an image I edited ever so gently with Photoshop.

No comments: