Sunday, March 7, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 66

Taken: March 7, 2010, approx. 5:30 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, Ca

Tonight is Oscar night and I'm watching, which is sort of unusual for me. I've been down on the Oscars for years and tonight isn't helping. It's so awkward. Nobody seems ready to get up on that stage. Hell, I have no idea what it's like but I'll tell you this much:  I got my speech prepared. I've had it prepared since I was like 14 years old. I'll probably never get a chance to use it, but at least I got it.

I actually left the confines of my house today. I was out for at least a half hour. I went to my office and the natural food store and I got a cup of chai tea from my favorite local coffee shop (thanks Jacob) and drove around with the windows down because it was a day even more lovelier than yesterday and twice as warm.

It felt good to be out and about, but it sure wore me out. Be (hopefully) easy to sleep tonight. And tomorrow? Well, tomorrow I'm getting back at it for real. Keyboard here I come.

I shot this on my deck in the late afternoon with my K100D.  This image is very close to one I took earlier in this project but I like them both so much I'm going to try to create a series of similar images. I do have a few pairs of Converse to try it with after all. Them there's my favorite pair of Converse. It's edited in Photoshop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better. It's no fun not to feel well. I've been busy, so I'll have to catch up on your blog tomorrow.