Thursday, March 11, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 70

Taken: March 11, 2010, approx. 3 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, Ca.

I'm putting up two posts back-to-back due to my missing yesterday. I'm still a bit worn out by this cold so I'm sure there's going to be days where I just don't have the energy to do anything more than slap up a photo. I fear this is going to be one of those days.

In an effort to regain some strength, I did take a short walk around my office today. The sky was bright with only a hint of clouds. This is the railroad bridge I've shot several times already in this project. Since it's across the street from my office, it's turned out to be a fallback for me. I did have some other choices today but this one was my favorite. At least it's a different angle of the bridge.

I've been wanting to take a shot from the bridge. People walk over it every day but not me. I happen to be deathly afraid of heights (a fear I apparently inherited from my Dad). I keep trying to walk out there but my phobia has defeated me every time. My friend says I should make it a goal to walk across it before the end of the year. I'm not so sure I have it in me, but I'm sure as hell going to try.

I shot this with my K100D and the 200mm lens. Edited in Photoshop.

No comments: