Wednesday, January 6, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day Six



Taken: January 6, 2010, approx. 4:20 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, CA

This is where the magic happens, folks.

It's my (very) messy office in Healdsburg. When I rented it six months ago, I took over from a private investigator which seemed apropos for a writer of detective novels. His company name was still up so I did a little editing. Zen Moses, for those who don't know, is the name of my detective novel character.

I took a bunch of photos today but just about hated every one of them. It wasn't until I settled in to write today that I realized there was no way I could get back out before dark. So, I looked around for something to photograph. Voila. The front door. It's actually a revealing shot in part because it shows my ridiculously messy workspace. The strange part is I really hate messy workspaces. Talk about your conundrums. I suppose I need another New Year's resolution.

Used the Pentax again, 18-55 lens. I'm going to have to change up one of these days. If only life didn't constantly intrude.  Edited with Photoshop where I turned it to black and white. Just looked more detective like.

No comments: