Thursday, January 21, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 21


Taken: January 21, 2010, 5:19 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, CA

It was a long, long day today. Rain again, lots of it and lots of work, too. The kind of day where I sat at my desk until it was time to go and it felt like I’d only been sitting there for no more than 10 minutes. It was nearly five hours.
I had guests for dinner tonight so I had to cut out early. No real time to stop or even veer off my route so today’s photo is a routine one. This restaurant, one of the oldest in the area, is at the foot of my road. I use it as a landmark when I tell people how to get to the house. I’ve only been to this place once – it’s known for its pizzas. But I’m not eating many of those these days.
Shot this in the rain, right at sunset with my K100D and 18-55mm lens. Edited very minimally in Photoshop.

No comments: