Tuesday, July 20, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 201


Taken: July 20, 2010
Location: Healdsburg, Ca. approx. 2 p.m.

This is an iPhone photo but I love the way it turned out. This is my friend Keiko. As long as I've known her, she's been scary great shape, even eight plus months pregnant.  She eats right, does yoga, surfs, loves life -- but if you met her mom, you'd know where her beauty comes from. She lives over in Napa and she and her mom came to town to spend an afternoon window shopping, talking and hanging out. They even bought me an Ugly Doll (which I'll have to feature down the road on this blog). I shot this photo to send to her stepdad who was stuck working in hot, hot, hot New York. Never intended it to be the photo-of-the-day but I just love it so much, I knew it had to be.

I love how she's looking down at her belly and the muscles in her arms -- she's my hero. She's also one of several of my friends who are pregnant or who have just given birth. It's such an exciting time around here. I'm looking forward to being the crazy aunt.

No comments: