Saturday, May 8, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 127

Taken: May 7, 2010, 11:00 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, CA

This is another one of my experiments. I sometimes drive by the windows of the shops near the downtown plaza at night and think it would be cool to take a photo of them. Last night, I had precious few photos for today's project installment so I stopped and walked along the side streets with my camera. I call these "experiments" because I'm still trying to figure out how to shoot them well. I wanted this to be a little more spooky in feel but I didn't quite get it the way I wanted it.

I know the woman who owns this store, which is called Arboretum. I love how she does the front windows -- bringing a little big city to our small town.  We have a lot of young creative talent around here and it's very inspiring for an old dog like myself.

I shot this with my K100D and edited it in Photoshop.

No comments: