Saturday, May 1, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 121

Taken: May 1, 2010, approx. 4 p.m.
Location: Healdsburg, Ca

Where last we left off, I was getting ready to do some relaxing. Been working so hard lately, it's been hard for me to take time off without feeling guilty about the writing I should be doing. Like I've forgotten how to take a breather.  All I needed to do was pay attention to my pugs.

Today we had some friends over for some grilling and chilling and my husband put the grill rack down while he was getting ready to start the fire. My pug Louie decided it needed some cleaning. When I saw him licking the grill, I pointed it out to my husband who just laughed at me. "I'm going to put it on a 600 degree fire," he said. He had a point I guess.

And hell, Louie had a great time saving us from having to use steel wool and elbow grease to get all that char off. The lamb chops and sausages were damn good, too.  And it gave me my photo of the day.

Ya gotta love pugs.

No comments: