Thursday, June 24, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 175


Taken: June 24, 2010, approx. 2 p.m.
Location: Santa Rosa, Ca.

This is what most photographers would call a mistake. I was sitting at my car at a stop light and thought this would make a great image. Only the red light was about to turn green, there was a car behind me and I had my camera set for the previous night when I was trying to capture a sunset shot. So this was one shot and out. I suppose I could have went around the block again and tried a second time but wouldn't you know it, I was heading for the Apple store to pick up my new iPhone 4, having dutifully reserved it in the middle of the night last week.

A friend pointed out to me that a vintage shot overexposed is kind of serendipitous and you know, I think I will have to agree. I'm traveling South as I write this and won't likely post this until I'm down in LA over the weekend. Further, I'll have limited access to the Internet for the first few days in the City of Angels so bear with me. I'll be shooting for sure. I hope the images will be worth the wait. I should get the weekend's shots up by the end of the day on Sunday.

I did get my that iPhone 4 and it's very wonderfully cool, let me tell you. Warms that old gadget heart of mine for sure.

No comments: