Monday, October 3, 2011

365 Photo Project - Day 275


Taken: September 15, 2011
Location: Healdsburg, Ca

Since I talked about our new little pug man a couple days ago, I figured it was only right to introduce him to y'all. That's Ulysses on the left. That striking fellow on the right is Chamuco, who also happens to be Ulysses' uncle. See the resemblance? Seriously, take a good look.  Ulysses is a mister fluff ball with the most amazing teddy bear feet and a penchant for licking face, unfortunately. He has taken to waking my husband and I up in the morning with a full-on face-lick attack and we have taken to hiding under the covers until he goes away.

The first few weeks were very difficult. The new guy terrorized his uncle incessantly and we had to separate them a few times before someone lost a pug eyeball. But as any pug owner will tell you these are tough little dogs -- a big dog in a small package -- and they seemed no worse for wear. They're getting along famously now, according to my husband. I haven't seen them in nearly three weeks. I miss the little devils. Look at those faces -- I mean who wouldn't?

No comments: