Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Brief Delay....


It's been nearly two weeks since my last post -- life is just happening and it's all I can do to wrangle it. I have been shooting, but haven't had time to get them up here. I wanted to check and say that I should be able to get the images up by the middle of next week and that I appreciate everyone who have been in touch to ask where I've been.

By the way, the image above is from a project I did for a Photoshop class I took this summer. That's Louie, my pug of course, and the sky in the background might be familiar to some of you who have followed my 365 Photo Project here. The rest is constructed from found images and my new PS skills. It's not my usual MO with editing photos but I think a number of things I learned will help me process my photos better. We'll see -- and so will you...

The good news is I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot to say once I do get this project back on track. I promised myself I'd see it through and I will. I hope y'all will continue to have patience with me. Check back next week for my latest images.

See y'all soon.

No comments: