Tuesday, September 28, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 271

Taken: September 28, 2010, approx 6 p.m.
Location: Santa Rosa, Ca

Whole Foods recently opened a huge market near us and, having shopped at Whole Foods, for almost 20 years, I was looking forward to seeing the new place. They have a lot of a lot of stuff - -most notably and incredible selection of local and international beers. I'm an old school beer drinker -- my husband and I met at a micro-brew bar and one reason we moved up to northern California was for the fresh, local beer (it's really "beer" country to us".  I'm not drinking at the moment but that didn't lesson the pleasant jolt of walking around a corner and seeing this. They even have a beer bar in the middle of the store -- 30 locals on tap and they'll open any beer in the store for a dollar. However, it's most useful for me when I lose track of my husband in the maze of aisles. At least I know where to find him.

No comments: