Monday, April 19, 2010

365 Photo Project - Day 109

Taken: April 19, 2010, approx. 6 p.m.
Location: Santa Rosa, Ca

And now for something different.

I attended a pre-opening of Santi Restaurant, which just moved from sleepy Geyserville to Santa Rosa, just a bit south on the 101 as the crow flies.  Santi will always have a special place in my foodie heart. It was one of the first regular dinner stops for my husband and I when we first moved up here. Made some friends, ate some great Italian food and made many good memories there.

A combination of events have made our visits to Santi rarer these days. For one, we moved to a different part of town, a couple places opened closer to us and well, we're not eating out as much anymore.

It will be nice to have a reliable place in Santa Rosa now, a town that's still finding its culinary identity. With Santi now in the mix, they'll do just fine.

I shot this with my K100D using the external flash. Edited lightly in Photoshop.

No comments: